Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am very happy now

I spoke with my husband and my children about this new tradition i was wanted to make for our family and they are ALL for it!!! I could not be prouder!! I feel a great sense of peace that I have a family that is willing to make these changes with a happy and enjoyable attitude. I was afraid I would wind up having to drag them through this and make them have fun before they realized what a blessing we would be giving ourselves.
I could not be more proud of ALL of my boys!!
I love them so much I can not begin to explain how my heart swelled with pride at there reactions to this up coming change!!! I am sooooo very proud to be a part of my family!!!!
Love You
(Now the hard part breaking to Grandma that we wont be around on Christmas day. Sorry mom, we need to do this for us.)

1 comment:

RC said...

Not sure exactly what you have in mind, but I understand the feeling of wanting to get back to the true meaning of Christmas. We did a lot of memorable acts of giving with our children when they were younger too. We also decided as a family to get back to a less stressful and more meaningful Christmas last year. Good luck with what ever you decide to do as a family. However, I would also say, don't take away the memories that spending time with extended family during the holidays brings. Happy Holidays!