Monday, October 27, 2008

I am OUTRAGED!!!!!




I can not believe how naive I am. I know that I don't follow politics. But I do that on purpose. I usually figure everything out right before elections.
I was at my moms house and, I will admit I was only half listening, I heard the phrase "Partial birth abortions." I looked up to see if I heard what they were saying correctly, and to my horror; I had. I looked at Joe and Trecia with ignorance on my face and asked the dreaded question " what... is.... that?" They both looked at me like I was joking at first and then quickly realized I wasn't and then explained what it was.
For those of you who are as ignorant as I was yesterday;
A Partial Birth Abortion is:
A induced birth after the 20th wk of pregnancy. Its a breach delivery. The "doctors" take a sharp instrument and put it through the skull of the "fetus" and then remove the brain with a suctioning tool to collapse the skull in on itself. And then to deliver the dead baby.(sometimes not dead)
I did use far nicer terms then I heard yesterday. But I am still very angry with this.
You may or may not know that my last child was born and survived after only 28 wks and 6 days. From my understanding of the things I have looked up that some "doctors " are doing this as late as the 9th mnth.
I am ALL for giving people the rights that we all deserve but at what ex pence?
I do believe that one of the 10 commandments is " Thou Shalt Not Kill" I know also there should be a separation between church and state. But religious or not isn't killing someone still killing someone?
I don't care what these people think they are accomplishing but what ever happened to "taking responsibility for your actions NO MATTER WHAT the consequences are" I know that I may not be the most responsible person and I know that I have made mistakes in my past and for those I will be judged and I hope for the BIG things I will be Judged harshly for them because between my Savior and myself we know how bad some of those things were. But I can hold my head high and say that I will take whats coming because I deserve it for my actions. I am not saying that you are a bad person if you have had an abortion. I am sure you had good reasons for what you have done. I am not here to judge ANYONE. I am just hoping that if you have done any of these things that you can live with the choices you made. (no matter what the reasons for them)
I just have a hard time wrapping my head around something like a "Partial Birth Abortion"
I think they should call it what it really is " Population Control" "Murder" "Physical Abuse" "Manslaughter" I could go on and on but I am tired of thinking about this so I will say goodbye for now.
This is just my opinion take it for what it is ; or don't, its your life can you live with it?

1 comment:

RC said...

Disgraceful, I don't understand how anyone could think this would be ok to do. It truly is heartbreaking.