Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am sorry

I have not been a very good person as of late and I have said things and done things I am not proud of. I have been a horrible mother, daughter,sister and wife. I am unsure why I was given the few blessings that i have been given. Because I can think of so many more people who so much more deserving.
I will have to face my demons now. I given myself little choice in the matter.
I can only hope that those of you whi I have affected in anyway shape of form (badly) can some day find it in your hearts not to hate me. I dont expect to be forgiven for my actions. But please dont hate me forever.
I deserve all the paina nd suffering I have caused myself. And so everyone who reads this knows, I will be seeking out profesional help as soon as I can.
I only hope its not too late to repair some of the damage I have caused all my way.
I am truly sorry to all of you I have hurt.

1 comment:

RC said...

FACING A PROBLEM HEAD ON, IS NEVER EASY. HOWEVER, STRANGELY ENOUGH THERE IS GREAT COMFORT IN DOING SO. IT TAKES GREAT STRENGTH TO BE ABLE TO FACE OUR DEMONS AND CHOOSE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

IT IS NEVER EASY TO HEAL A WOUND, AND HUMAN NATURE IS WE PROBABLY NEVER REALLY DO COMPLETELY FORGET IT, BUT WITH GREAT EFFORT AND TIME, LOVE AND COMPASSION TAKE OVER AND WE ARE ABLE TO MOVE FORWARD.

IT'S LIKE A CUT, THEY HEAL OVER TIME, HOW QUICKLY DEPENDS ON HOW DEEP THE CUT, SOME CUTS HEAL WITHOUT LEAVING A SCAR, OTHERS LEAVE A SCAR. THE SCAR IS ALWAYS THERE AS A REMINDER, BUT IT DOES HEAL WITH TIME AND TREATMENT.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, BUT I THINK ACKNOWLEDGING A PROBLEM AND DEALING WITH IT, IS A GREAT STARTING PLACE.

MAY OUR HEAVENLY FATHER'S LOVE GIVE YOU COMFORT AND STRENGTH.

I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.