Thursday, May 19, 2011

I did a NO NO

No not the new hair removal system..lol I did a no no because I ate a bowl of cereal..:(
It wasnt in my list of foods to eat.. And I had an allergic reaction to it.. Im not sure what part I am allergic to, but the roof of my mouth became uncrontollably itchy. My lips swelled slightly and around my mouth was itchy and red...
So even though Im sad that I broke the rules of my diet I am happy to finally know something that I seem to have an allergy to.
I have soent many years uncomfortable and itchy and not knowing why I have had doctors just pass over my issues , like weight gain, joint pain, asthma thats uncrontrolled by normal methods, mood swings at a drop of a hat, and thats just the ones I remember.
So now that I have gone back on my diet the mood swings are still here but I am hoping they will go away again. And now I have 1 more peice to the puzzle.. Let me just say that when you have doctors who think your a hypo, you begin to believe you are a hypo too.
My family believed I was a hypo.
Since begining htis diet, most of my pain has gone away. And most of my mood swings have gone. ( with the exception of the 1st week)
So even though I am down 14.5 lbs I am still struggling with know what got me to the point I was. A large part has to be what I put in my mouth..
I hope I can still find a good balance of food once I am done with my diet.

No comments: