Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Happy day!

I was rudely awoken this morning by my loving husband.. Well not rudely. He was very kind about waking me up. I say rudely because I did not want to wake up. I have noticed with this diet that My rash around my mouth seems pretty bright. And I have a small rash on each shoulder. Neither are truely bothersome,other then my face is visable if I dont have makeup on.
Luckly I can cover up the one on my face and that makes me happy! I was hopeing that I would have been able to have eleviated that rash because I have elliminated so many foods and drinks from my diet. Well it may be that we need to do some allergy testing after all is said and done.

I will have to say that I truely feel happy.. Not that giddy happy that you get when you are about to go some where or do something youve been planning for a long time. But that deep down inside happy where Im not waking up angry, Im not bitting everyones heads off when they talk to me. I am actually pleasant to be around.(I hope, I feel like I want to be around my family more)
So I woke up this morning to have 1.5 lbs gone AGAIN! This diet rocks ! Its not easy but I have such a big reward almost every morning that it makes all the suffering worth it. And truely I am not suffering as much as you would think on a 500 callorie a day diet. Its all in my head not my tummy. I feel wonderful. My stomach doest create that muffin top it has been doing for so long. and My legs are slimming down. My arms are slimming down. I know this may sound wierd.. but the only part Im upset about loosing is my chest. When I lost all my baby weight after having Brady I was nothig but skin. And that doesnt fit well in clothes. But even if that happens (which its so far the only part of my body that hasnt changed..yeah) It will be worth it. Because I will be healthy and LOOK wonderful!
Im so excited to see what comes off tomorrow!

No comments: