Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The New and Improved Julie

So I have been very uncomfortable with my weight gain over the past few years. And I will admit I have tried alot of diet programs and I have lost steam because I dont get the results I want I am working my BUTT off (obviously not litterally)and just winding up hurting so bad I complain and dont do it again and gain back everything I lost..:(
Well I started a NEW diet that is very strick..VERY STRICK! But it is helping in many ways.
1.) instant gratification which is ALWAYS good...
2.)Helps me figure out what foods I am allergic to without paying hundreds of dollars for special allergy panels.
3.) Im NOT hungry! That is by far the best part or the diet..(besides the weight loss)
4. ) In 1 week I have lost 8lbs and 9 1/2 in over my entire body.
So having said that I know it sounds great and where can I get into this. I was so easily upset this past week Im not sure any of my family is really talking to me right now. Yesterday I felt crappy when I woke up and I fell great now. I went to my drs appt and found out how much I had lost and how surprised she was that I had lost that much made me feel like it was all worth it.
This is called the HCG diet. And its expensive but my dr is helping me with the billing of my insurance. The life style change and the weight loss is worth it all.
I will say that I didnt realize how much "food" was apart of my life. Even though I am not hungry physically; mentally is another story. Its almost like quiting smoking again. I want the food when i see it. It makes me a angry when I see people over indulging. And I am peeing like a race horse! I have to give up soda completely and I have to drink 1 gallon of water a day !Its alot of water when you dont drink as much as you should! lol
It makes me angry to watch people eat food that looks better then mine. Not better in the sense that its better for you, but better in the sense that is covered in some kind of sauce, has more then 2 items on the plate and looks yummy! I know that I am working towards a better ME and I feel great knowing that my body is going to be healthy and working right. I will not exclude all those "yummy" foods for ever. But they will come in small quantities and very rarely. Life is all about balance and I am working towards balance.
This week is much easier the last week. I felt raring to go yesterday after my apt. And today even though I was tired upon waking I am feeling quite good now.
I will use this blog to vent and share all of my loss. Once I am said and done I will post my before and after pictures.

No comments: