Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm a BAD BLOGGER....

I love "blogging" but I feel as a "blogger" I have let my reads down. I have not added new pictures and I have not added new "blogs". So to you few people who are keeping updated on my blog PLEASE hang in there I know that I can find ALL of the parts to my camera and soon be a "PRO" with my blogs. If any one would like to give suggestions on how to make my "blogspot"better please feel free to leave me a comment of even call if you have the number.
I am very sorry for my "Blogging" error. I will try and rectify this problem ASAP!
I hope every one out there in "blog land" is have a wonderful day and hope they have a wonderful weekend as well.
TTFN ( tigger said it best when he said"ttfn, tata for now"

1 comment:

RC said...

WELL, I FOR SURE CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO BE A GREAT BLOGGER, I AM STILL STRUGGLING WITH THAT MY SELF. I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS, IT'S JUST A FUN WAY FOR ME TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS, SOUND OFF ONCE IN A WHILE, AND SEE PHOTO'S OF ALL THE LITTLE ONES, AND FEEL LIKE IN SOME WAY, I AM STILL A SMALL PART OF EVERYONE'S LIFE, IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF LONG DISTANCES AND CRAZY BUSY LIVES. SO HANG IN THERE, YOU'RE DOING FINE.