Sunday, May 11, 2008

My fisrt blog

Well, this is my first blog page. I have only made a couple of blog posts with my myspace page. So I guess here is where I give information about myself.
I am a mother of three boys ages 13,11, &2 I have been married for almost 12 years. I come from a pretty big family. I am one of six chilren and I am the only girl. I am not the youngest though. My baby brother Jared stole that thunder from me..(thanks Jared..lol)
I live in Maricopa Az and have lived here for about 3 years.
I met my husband in Alaska and we married less then a year later. I will not lie to you and tell you that being married is easy and that every day for that past 12 years I have been maddly in love with my husband. There were probably days there where I didn't even like him.
But with any realtionship there are good days and bad. But what truely makes all the difference in the world is that we are there for eachother everyday.
My partner is a wonderful father and husband. I know tha he loves me with his whole heart. I know that because we never go a day without telling eachother "I love you" less then like ten time. It isn't anything we have strived for we just do it.( I am not sure if strived is the word I wanted.)
I love watching my children every day. They have new things to talk about and new things to do that always makes me laugh. I get such a kick out of them. I just hope that they know that. I need to spend a little more time telling them how much they mean to me.
So I am not sure I have much more to share so I will end this now.
Please feel free to tell me what you think of my first blog page.
Later I will fill ti pictures and more on my children.
see ya later
Julie

3 comments:

Hollie said...

YAY, I'm so glad you have a blog too! They are so much fun and a great way to keep up with eachother's lives.
Great first blog. Just write what you feel, what excites you and what doesn't excite you so much and you can't go wrong. =)

RC said...

HI JULIE, YEAH, I'M SO EXCITED YOU HAVE STARTED A BLOG! I LOVE YOUR FIRST POST, IT'S HONEST AND YOU CAN TELL IT COMES FROM THE HEART. BLOG'S ARE A WONDERFUL WAY FOR YOU TO JOURNAL, TO PUT DOWN YOUR THOUGHTS AND POST PICTURES THAT YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO CHERRISH FOR EVER. HOWEVER, I MUST SAY I'M GLAD YOU DID IT FOR PURELY SELFISH REASONS, I MISS THE MARICOPA TRIBE AND THIS WAY IT GIVES ME A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH YOU AND THE BOYS. :)

RC said...

P.S. NOT SURE IF YOU KNOW "RC" IS HOLLIE'S PARENTS. SILLY ME, I FORGOT TO SIGN MY ABOVE COMMENT, LIKE YOU SHOULD JUST KNOW WHO IT WAS. WELL, NOW IN THE FUTURE YOU WILL KNOW.

CLAUDIA